Saturday, July 03, 2004

Fourth of July Fireworks...

It is sad, but it has gotten to the point where I'm starting to dislike the period around the 4th of July. I really hate the fireworks. Not the professional shows really. Just the next door neighbor's kids setting off really loud explosives, RIGHT NEXT DOOR! It really just sounds like a war zone. I'm not sure how the veterans handle it. It really does sound like a 22 rifle going off. Some sound like a shotgun. I wonder, where do these kids get this stuff.

It has gotten to the point where I just can't wait until the weekend is over to get a little peace and quiet. It is ten thirty and the explosions are still going off.

The only good part about the fourth of July these days is an extra day off from work. Now if I just keep the neighbors kids from buring down my house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home