Wednesday, May 26, 2004

In No Particular Order - Crude oil forms as a natural inorganic process

In No Particular Order: "sycophantic supporters in the press don't want to publish this, causing it to show up in the alternate press?"

I'm not sure I'd trust a "scientific theory" that isn't published in the scientific journals. That usually means it is "hooky" science. With no science to back up the theory...

Don't hold your breath...

It amazes me how much politics uses bad science to make headlines. Not that this site is headlines, but www.worldnetdaily.com is hardly Scientific American.

On the other hand, it wouldn't suprise me if we could develop a synthetic oil/gas substitute. It should just be a question of money and time. The question then really becomes should we develop a sythentic substitute for oil. Often in science we don't ask, if we should, as often as we ask, can I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home