Thursday, May 13, 2004

Sad - Just dropped our dog off at the Kennel

It is interesting how attached to our pets we become. For those of you who never have owned a pet, it is quite an experience. I've never really owned a pet myself until I got married. Cats and dogs seem to rule my world now because my wife loves them so much (perhaps more than me...scratch that - definately more than me). But today when I dropped the little girl off at the kennel, all I could think of is that I hope she will be OK and that they take good care of her. Funny world... But I do miss her.

Interesting now they have these little tags they place in under a pet's skin. I guess it is similar to a RFID. This way if the pet is lost, the finder can scan this chip and it tells the finder the name of the owner. Obviously, this only works if a vet or shelter finds the lost pet, but it is sort of reassuring in a small way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home